https://confidentpreneur.com/sf180-keto/ Claim

0 / 5
Add to favorites Compare

SF180 Keto In this case, the Gerlinéa menu at 1400 kcal can actually help you lose weight. To lose weight, you have to consume fewer calories than you spend. You are a woman whose needs are 2,000 kcal per day? In this case, if you consume only 1,400 calories a day, you will inevitably end up losing weight. But unfortunately, things are not that simple. In terms of diet and dietetics, it is important to distinguish between quantity and quality. For example, if a lot of your calories come from a poor diet, there is, in my opinion, a good chance that you keep a high level of body fat. And do not forget this: The weight that we lose during the first week is mainly a loss of water. Research shows that in the first week of an extremely low calorie diet, only 34% of the weight lost is really a loss of fat ( source ). The remaining 66% corresponds to a loss of water and muscle mass. Are you pursuing the diet? In this case, it is obvious that you will also lose fat. However, it naturally raises the question of whether you will stay at your new weight when you resume a normal diet. Advantage # 2:

https://confidentpreneur.com/sf180-keto/

  • Person New York NY
  • Address New York NY

Post New Review